The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) has partnered with the Collaborative Summer Library Program to bring health programming to your library for Summer Reading. NNLM developed seven new fun and interactive health programs to support this year’s summer reading theme “Imagine Your Story.”
The health programs are free and easily accessible. The available programs are:
- Dental Health: A Visit from the Tooth Fairy
- Environmental Engagement: Into the Woods
- Fairytale Nutrition
- Graphic Medicine Book Club: Veterans’ Stories
- Harry Potter’s World
- Herbology in Harry Potter: Ginger, Peppermint, and Valerian
- Microbes Storytime: The Spread of Germs
For more information about health programming for Summer Reading 2020, visit nnlm.gov/initiatives/summer-reading and go to https://www.cslpreads.org/ to learn more about the Collaborative Summer Library Program.
This article originally appeared here: https://news.nnlm.gov/mcr/summer-reading-2020-imagine-your-story/. The source website for this article is NATIONAL NETWORK OF LIBRARIES OF MEDICINE (NNLM).
The original publication date for this article is March 20, 2020 5:39 pm