Chicago Healthcare System Coalition for Preparedness and Response (CHSCPR) Full Scale Exercise 2022
June 1, 2022
All organizations will participate from their own facilities utilizing the Incident Command Structure, and should encourage participation from appropriate staff to meet the following objectives:
* Activate incident command, activate emergency operations plans and conduct incident action planning relative to an MCI and security threat.
* All organizations will operationally address facility security and continuity of operations (COOP) in a rapidly evolving security/threat situation and mass casualty incident(s) in order to maintain healthcare delivery.
* All facilities will implement security measures in response to an imminent threat.
* Receiving facilities (hospitals, LTCFs, HHAs, and others) will operationally receive and track mock victims from the evacuating facilities.
* All facilities will exchange information over a variety of communication mechanisms (e.g., EMResource™, STARCOM 21, HCRS, Email, and Phone) throughout the exercise, to include resource coordination with the PHEOC.
* All healthcare organizations and the PHEOC will develop and deliver consistent messaging related to the MCI/threat environment; this may include the need to control rumors/misinformation.
* Acute care hospitals will operationally receive, triage, and address treatment needs for MCI patients. Non-hospital partners will experience non-acute patient arrival or demands for ongoing care, decompressed hospital.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the exercise via webinar.