Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Renewal Course
March 4, 2022
The Chicago Healthcare System Coalition for Preparedness and Response is offering a no cost Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Renewal course. Courses are available through June 30, 2022 at Acute Care Education Systems (ACES) in Schaumburg and participating area hospitals.
The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes. Healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients should attend.
- Registrants must be employed by a Chicago hospital
- Up to two (2) registrants from each hospital – waiting list for additional participants
- Go to https://www.cardiosave.com/Admin/CourseSearch to view the PALS Renewal schedule
- Create an online USER PROFILE but DO NOT REGISTER
- After creating your USER PROFILE, email [email protected] the following information:
- Name and Credentials
- Work email (personal emails will not be accepted)
- Course ID, Location, Date/Time (step 1 above)
The following will be provided once registration is approved:
- The American Heart Association link for the pre-test.
- You must score above 70% and bring your printout of the results to your selected course.
- You will also receive the 2020 ECC handbook by mail.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].