Membership Get involved.
We are open to all organizations providing or supporting healthcare services that wish to work collaboratively on emergency preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery activities.
Benefits As a member, you will:
- Partner with the emergency preparedness community
- Gain access to resources for emergency operations planning, education materials, and shared medical supplies for medical surge
- Have the opportunity to participate in events, exercises, and training courses
- Connect with emergency preparedness contacts in over 150 healthcare organizations within the City of Chicago
- Communicate with vital city emergency resource agencies
- Spread healthcare intelligence and awareness among member organizations and jurisdictional authorities
Qualifications Who should join CHSCPR?
- Healthcare organizations providing services within the City of Chicago including Acute and Specialty Hospitals
- Public Health Entities
- Emergency Medical Services
- Dialysis Centers
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Free and Charitable Clinics
- Home Healthcare Providers
- Medical Professional Associations
- Any organizations engaged in emergency preparedness and response efforts are encouraged to join the Coalition.