FAQ’s Learn more about the Coalition.
A group of individual health care and response organizations (e.g., hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), emergency management organizations, public health agencies, etc.) in a defined geographic location. Healthcare Coalitions (HCC) play a critical role in developing health care delivery system preparedness and response capabilities. HCCs serve as multiagency coordinating groups that support and integrate with Essential Support Function-8 activities in the context of incident command system (ICS) responsibilities. CHSCPR represents healthcare organizations within the city of Chicago.
We welcome partners to collaborate with us as we plan for, train, exercise and respond to emergencies impacting the city of Chicago. In order to sign up to become a member, you must complete the online intake form. There is no cost to join CHSCPR. Further questions should be directed to email@example.com.
You may get denied access for the following reasons:
- You are an individual and do not represent a legal organization;
- Your organization is not located in the city of Chicago;
- Your organization is not a healthcare entity;
- Your organization does not align with CHSCPR’s purpose and mission; and
- For other reasons not listed
You need an approved account to log in to our member portal. If you do not have an account, please review the steps to apply here.
If you have an active account but can’t log in, please try resetting your password. If you do not receive an e-mail at the address you have registered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
You must be a member to join a committee. If you are a member and would like to join a committee please contact us at email@example.com
First, make sure your radio is plugged in, turned on, and set to the correct frequency. If that does not work, email CHSCPR@team-iha.org to assist in taking the proper troubleshooting steps.
- When registering for the HAN, list Elisabeth Weber as the “Referrer” followed by the words “HPP Coalition”
- To login to the Chicago HAN once you are a registered member, go to: www.chicagohan.org
- Once approved, use the “My Account” link to add/modify a phone number for voice notification or mobile phone number for text notification, in addition to Health Alerts via email. You can also prioritize how you receive notifications by selecting the “Device and Alternate Preferences” tab.
- For technical assistance: HANhelpdesk@cityofchicago.org
CHSCPR is funded through the Chicago Department of Public Health under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and its Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response (ASPR). For more information about this funding please click here.